Another cold and cloudy damp day. A morning Jeep ride into Bayfield for Pheebs and I with a cemetery walk thrown in. And that was about it for us guys. Kelly had something to return to the Hudson Bay store so she Subarued herself over to London and back today. And, since taking Pheebs to the veterinary with that ear problem a couple weeks ago, her hearing has been steadily improving.
GROANER’S CORNER:(( Reasons Why The English Language Is Hard To Learn
1) The bandage was wound around the wound.
2) The farm was used to produce produce.
3) The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.
4) We must polish the Polish furniture.
5) He could lead if he would get the lead out.
6) The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
7) Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.
8) A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.
9) When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
10) I did not object to the object.
11) The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
12) There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.
13) They were too close to the door to close it.
14) The buck does funny things when the does are present.
15) A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.
16) To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
17) The wind was too strong to wind the sail.
18) After a number of injections my jaw got number.
19) Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.
20) I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
21) How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?
SHOP WITH PRIME | FREE TRIAL | NEXT DAY DELIVERY | PRESS IMAGE BELOW FOR DETAILS: