Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker | Free 30 day available (see below)
Makes hot, hearty breakfast, lunch, or dinner sandwiches in 5 minutes or less!
Simply build the base of your sandwich in the bottom layer, place the egg and your sandwich’s top layer on the upper cooking plate, and close the lid.
In just five minutes, your breakfast sandwich is ready to eat.
Explore more than 25 sandwich recipes on our website, from the traditional egg, ham, and cheese to more unique options like cheddar, apple, bacon, and egg croissant sandwich.
All removable parts are dishwasher safe; surfaces are covered with durable, nonstick coating.
Make a hot and hearty breakfast sandwich at home, ready to eat in 5 minutes or less.
Use your own fresh ingredients, including eggs, cheese & precooked meat.
Cooks every layer of your breakfast sandwich to perfection.
Cooking plate cooks a fresh egg perfectly, then slides out to assemble your sandwich.
Make sandwiches with English muffins, biscuits, small bagels, and more.
All removable parts are dishwasher safe and surfaces are covered with durable, nonstick coating
1. Preheat – LIGHTLY grease anywhere the sandwich will touch. Wait till Green light Comes on
2. Use Already cooked meats
3. Split English muffins or remove crusts from bread
4. Arrange a single slice of cheese (I like cheddar) on the bottom English muffin— cut the cheese slice into fours!
Arrange the four pieces evenly on the muffin so they don’t hang off and become a melted mess.
5. Open the cooker and flip up the top two molds (the top circle mold and the flat slide out one)
6. In the bottom place the bottom bread or muffin with the cheese and add your meat on top of the cheese
7. Crack open an egg and place in top (Hint: I’ve found regular size eggs work the best and don’t run off the side of the machine.
8. Add your top bread/muffin by gently letting it fall on top of the egg or you can puncture the yoke depending on what you like and close the machine lid gently. DON’T SQUISH IT DOWN!!
9. Set timer. I have mine set for 4 minutes 30 seconds. Experiment to your liking. the egg size has a lot to do with the timing
10. Set your timer (on microwave, phone, kitchen timer, etc).
THE MACHINE IS HOT BE CAREFUL – THE MACHINE IS HOT BE CAREFUL
11. Lift top and slide the piece the egg sits on out. Gently pus the egg and bread down.
12. Then gently hold the sandwich down and lift the ring; slide the sandwhich off with a spatula, knife, etc.
Sign Up For Prime’s 30 Day Free Trial with Free delivery:
SHOP WITH PRIME | FREE TRIAL | NEXT DAY DELIVERY | PRESS IMAGE BELOW FOR DETAILS: